Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A new address, the same direction

You may have heard that I am expanding the geographic area that I will cover for my clients. To do so more efficiently, I will be relocating my primary office. I want to assure all of my clients in the Buffalo/Niagara region that they can expect to continue to receive the same quality of service. Those of you who have worked with me know that I am no stranger to travel, and have been known to drive more than three hours to make an appearance for a client. A slight eastern shift should not prevent me from continuing to provide excellent representation to my clients. I expect this transition to be seamless. Any appearances or appointments currently scheduled in Niagara Falls, Lockport or Buffalo will still be kept, and new appointments will continue to be made in the Buffalo/Niagara region. This move will simply be more convenient for my clients in the Genesee Valley. If you have any questions or concerns, as always, give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment